City Racing Rotterdam 2012

City Racing in Rotterdam is the largest motorsports event in Holland, with over 300.000 people lining the 5 km City Center circuit. For 60% of the track it’s free of charge and the remaining 40% includes silver and gold tribunes where seats can be both for the best views of this Formula 1, Supercars, Rally and Drift event.

Monster Energy had a heavy presence from the public hospitality we threw open to the Monster Girls striding out on the track which hosted MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS F1 team driver Nico Rosberg. Also slaying rubber were multiple Guinness World Record holder Terry Grant, drifters Buttsy Butler and Dutch local hero Lennard Wanders.

Geef een reactie

Het e-mailadres wordt niet gepubliceerd. Vereiste velden zijn gemarkeerd met *

nl_NLDutch
en_USEnglish nl_NLDutch